Recommended in the MICHELIN Guide
, PESHI restaurant has already become a favorite place for true romantics. Couples in love spend their evenings listening to the soft sound of the piano overlooking the blazing lights of Red Square at night. On February 14, the degree of love and affection will rise to the skies!
A special cocktail menu with five drinks created based on sparkling wines and champagne will be offered throughout the whole day.
The evening program will start at 5:00 pm. Lovers will have an opportunity to take a memory photo in a hot air balloon situated among the clouds, get a joint portrait sketched by an invited cartoonist, enjoy the music program and taste the chef's specialty menu created just for Valentine's Day.
- Tartlet with guacamole, crab, tobiko caviar, and black caviar;
- Tuna tartare with oyster, red caviar, lime juice, and olive oil dressing;
- Live scallop tartare with quinoa, walnut dressing, and Salicornia (sea asparagus);
- Rapan fried with black chanterelles and fried onion mousse;
- Wild sea bass with roasted olives and Beurre blanc clam sauce;
- Porous white chocolate with black caviar and gold.
A cover-band will perform the music for this event, with various well-known and popular tunes to create our guests' perfect mood and atmosphere.
An evening with your loved one is already unique, and the PESHI team will help make it truly unforgettable. See you on February 14!
There is a deposit booking system - 7000 rubles per person. PESHI Restaurant
Okhotny Ryad 2, TG Fashion season, 2nd floor.